Coldwell Banker Malibu West, Malibu, CA. January 2005-present. REALTOR®.
• Recognized in the Top 2% Internationally.
• Top 10 Agent Westside 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
• Named REALTOR® Magazine’s “30 UNDER 30”, 2008.
Bravo TV, Los Angeles, CA. January 2005-present. Reality TV Personality on "Million Dollar Listing".
• Completed and appeared in Seasons 1-5.
• Audiences of 1,000,000 per episode, aired internationally.
• TV/Radio/Magazine features of my real estate dealings.
E! News Celebrity Correspondent 2011-present.
• Providing exclusive tours of amazing real estate, both celebrity and architecturally profound.
• Is a national paid public speaker specializing in topics ranging from real estate, luxury branding, sexuality, and overall inspiration.
• Hosted events, parties, clubs, new project open houses and more
AgentControl.com, Los Angeles, CA. January 2010-present. President.
• Developed an operating system for real estate offices and agents.
Beverly Hills Lifestyle Magazine, Laguna Beach, CA. May-present. Contributing Editor.
• Author of bimonthly column titled “Soul Perspective”.
Malibu Beach Inn Hotel. Malibu, CA. August 2002-September 2004.
• Guest Services Manager - promoted from Concierge.
• Cultivated and maintained relationships with guests at this 47-room hotel.
• Hotel was awarded the 3rd highest performing hotel nationwide.
o Lodging Hospitality, August 2003
EventWorks Planning Intern. Los Angeles, CA. January-March 2003.
• Cold-called vendors and negotiated prices for event planning company.
Liquid Advertising. Pacific Palisades, CA. January-April 2002.
• Gorilla advertised via newsgroups on the Internet.
• Conducted extensive Internet research and logged results for clients’ use.
Pepperdine University, Malibu, CA. 1999-2003.
• B.A. in Advertising.
• Emphasis in Spanish & Marketing.
Cultural Language School of Modern Arts, Granada, Spain. May-July 2001.
• Summer Exchange Program.
Pepperdine University, Buenos Aires, Argentina. January-April 2000.
• Semester in South America Program.